Duplicate spares can lead to serious, irreparable damages resulting in higher breakdowns
- Duplicate terminal boards can result in melting terminal boards and also connected cables.
- Incorrect fans can melt, break, create unbalance and also provide inadequate cooling.
- Improper end-shields affect bearing life and wrong fitment may lead to rotor/stator rubbing.
- Spurious carbon brushes & slip-rings wear out faster, create tracks leading to spanking.
Required information for procuring spares:
- Make of Motor
- KW/HP and speed
- Full frame size with Prefix/Suffix
- Machine Number (In case of HV Motor or Old Motor)